Vista en Española  |   Home  |   Counties  |   Contact Us  |   Search
Bullock County Contact Info

Tracy Larkins - Director

Email: Click to Email

Office Hours: 8:00 am until 4:30 pm

Phone Numbers:
Adult Services(334) 738-0111
After-Hours or Emergency Phone Number (Child and/or Adult Abuse/Neglect) Union Springs Police Dept(334) 738-3131 (Police Department)
Child Support Information(334) 738-0111
Director's Fax Number(334) 738-0141
Family and Child Services(334) 738-0111
FAX(334) 738-6470
Food Assistance Information(334) 738-0112
Main Number(334) 738-6400
TANF or JOBS Information(334) 738-0111
Click for After Hour Telephone Numbers for Child Protective Services

Street Address
687 March Street
Union Springs , AL 36089

Mailing Address
687 March Street
Union Springs , AL 36089

Click for Interactive Map
Click to View